Our Commercial fencing systems
Below are some of the commercial fencing systems available, but if you can't see what you are looking for in the options below, please call us to discuss, and we will be happy to help.
We supply and install:
High Security Fencing
- BS1722 Part 10 chain link
- Part 14 Rigid Mesh
- BS1722 Part 12 steel palisade
Timber Fencing & Hoarding
- Timber fencing: site hoardings, close board, post and rail
Gates & Access Control
- Crash and acoustic barriers
- Bollards; pedestrian guard rails
- All types of manual and automated gate systems
Warefence are established fencing contractors, working extensively with many major UK construction companies and clients who own/manage commercial property - from industrial units and warehouses, council contracts and hospitals to facilities managers for Home Office and MOD establishments.
Warefence works with all leading commercial fencing manufacturers so can supply and erect any fencing system on the market, including those detailed in BS1722 and S.E.A.P specifications. One of our most popluar fencing systems is chain link fencing
- Our operatives have been trained in the erection of all fencing systems.
- Our operatives, contracts managers and management are 100% CSCS registered to the appropriate levels.
- We are a CHAS accredited company. Current certification and Past certification or view website
- We are Construction line registered. Current certification and Past certification or view website
- We are Achilles UVDB registered (registration number 703286). Current certification and Past certification or view website
- We are a member of the Fencing Contractors Association (membership no. 9487) Current certification and Past certification or view website
- Warefence is a Betafence Pro-net Chartered Contractor Current certification or view website
We work throughout central and southern England and South Wales.