Fencing for Schools
It can be quite a complicated task assessing the best options when considering fencing for schools. Getting the security right is important, and that's where Warefence can help.
- Warefence works extensively in the education sector providing fencing for schools throughout southern England and South Wales.
- 100% of our onsite operatives and contracts managers/directors who provide onsite visits are CRB checked to ensure that we comply with all recent legislation.
- We can offer advice to help with Ofsted safeguarding visits
- We can install a wide range of security fencing, security gates and access control systems for general purpose, anti-intruder and high security, encompassing every element of the school environment.
Any fencing system installed should:
- Project a positive image of the school
- Provide a safe and secure learning environment with minimal visual impact on the immediate surroundings or neighbours
- Be fit for purpose whatever the specific requirement and be fully compliant with current legislation.
We can help throughout the process of any school security review – from the start, by offering a site appraisal and no-obligation quotation, through to installation. We will ensure that any fencing system used meets the highest standards of product quality and installation, providing a long-term, risk-free solution.
Category 1 Fences – low risk areas/segregation
General purpose systems up to 2.4m high.
Category 2 Fences – Medium risk areas
Anti-intruder systems up to 2.4m high and offering a degree of resistance to climbing and breaching.
Category 3 Fences – high risk areas
High security fence systems with a height of at least 3 metres to deter and delay a resourceful attacker/vandal.
Our fencing systems
It's not always easy to identify the name of a particular type of fencing. Please look through the images below, and click on the links to find out more information. If you would like some advice, why not give us a call on 01993 845 279.
We supply and install:
Rigid Mesh Fencing
- Rigid Mesh Panels
- Welded Mesh Fencing
- Ball Stop Fencing
- Vertical Bar and Bow Top
- RoSPA approved
- DDA compliant
Steel Palisade Fencing
- Cost effective
Chain Link Fencing
- Offering a level of security for a minimal budget
Gates & Access Control
- Manual or automated gates, cantilever sliding gates,
- Turnstiles and barriers
- Emergency escape
- Close board timber fencing
- Post & rail fencing
- Timber palisade fencing